1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Reviews
Administrator
Level: 2 | EXP: 42% *******

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is well In my views 10 out 10 but that's my view on the game. The style and the whole trucker experience is somewhat great and I my self have played this. I never drove a truck in my life but playing the game I really enjoyed it. If you haven't played it and like simulator games then please play it its really fun. You start off with a low budget and you take the odd job here and there to earn cash as a lorry driver. 

Takes a while to earn cash, in the game it lets you have a virtual bank loan and you can then buy your truck. I love Scania trucks in the game and Also many members are doing this I done this myself downloading Mods for the game. I had a scania truck with eddie Stobart truck and trailer skins was fun. Will add a forum for mods soon enough just want to see how well the euro truck forum takes off and I will create one on request in mods .
[Image: EuroTruckBanner.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2017, 12:24 AM by admin.)
02-24-2017, 11:23 PM
Find Reply
Level: 2 | EXP: 4% *****

Well , actually I don't play a lot of games but I have played this . I can tell that the game is really nice but for me it's not that good as I always used to crash and get myself stuck between the road and get the traffic jammed but TBH the graphics , controls and all that were really nice and smooth so I obviously would recommend it to simulator lovers.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 03:47 PM by LukeP.)
03-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Find Reply